A Rhythm Time business is fun, flexible and fits round family commitments. It can be a small, part-time way to supplement your family's income or a bigger venture where you employ others to lead the classes.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy working with young children
- Have a love of music
- Have a confident singing voice
- Have a lively, enthusiastic personality
- Are reliable and organised
- Have the commitment to run their own business
- Have available funds to invest between £4,750 and £9,750 + vat.
Like any business, running a Rhythm Time franchise involves a variety of activities. However, unlike an ordinary business, you will operate a proven business plan and be given effective and comprehensive support to help you at all stages of your development.
The Franchise Package
On becoming a Rhythm Time franchisee you will be supported by probably one of the most comprehensive franchise packages on the market today.
The Rhythm time franchise package comprises:
- A computer generated franchise territory map. All the Rhythm Time franchise areas have been created to ensure that they enjoy the same potential and that getting from A to B is not an issue
- A comprehensive training manual
- A complete set of lesson plans and teaching aids for every course
- Training DVDs and CDs to accompany each course
- A portable CD player
- A purpose built computer program accessed via a secure web link to handle the administration of your business
- A full communication and marketing package accessed via a secure web link
If you are interested in joining the Rhythm Time franchisee team please get in touch using our franchising enquiry form.
"I could never have previously imagined running my own business around the family, yet it works so well. Now the business has expanded to such a size, there is a lot of work involved but the rewards, both personal and financial, make it very worthwhile. "