A Rhythm Time business is fun, flexible and fits round family commitments. It can be a small, part-time way to supplement your family's income or a bigger venture where you employ others to lead the classes.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy working with young children
- Have a love of music
- Have a confident singing voice
- Have a lively, enthusiastic personality
- Are reliable and organised
- Have the commitment to run their own business
- Have available funds to invest between £4,750 and £9,750 + vat.
Like any business, running a Rhythm Time franchise involves a variety of activities. However, unlike an ordinary business, you will operate a proven business plan and be given effective and comprehensive support to help you at all stages of your development.
The Franchise Package
On becoming a Rhythm Time franchisee you will be supported by probably one of the most comprehensive franchise packages on the market today.
The Rhythm time franchise package comprises:
- Ongoing support and training
- A complete set of percussion instruments and sensory equipment
- A complete set of lesson plans and teaching aids for every course
- An MP3 player and docking station
- Online training material and a full set of playlists for each course
- Comprehensive and detailed training manual
- A computer-generated franchise territory map. All the Rhythm Time franchise areas have been created to ensure that your area would have the same potiential
- A purpose-built computer program accessed via a secure web link to handle the administration of your business
- A full communication and marketing package accessed via a secure web link.
If you are interested in joining the Rhythm Time franchisee team please get in touch using our franchising enquiry form.