Watch your work life balance flourish!
A Rhythm Time business is fun, flexible and fits round your family commitments. It can be a small, part-time way to supplement your family's income or a bigger venture where you employ others to lead the classes.
- Love music and working with young children
- Have a confident singing voice, and a lively, enthusiastic personality
- Have the commitment to reliably run your own business
- Have available funds to invest between £5,750 and £9,750 + vat?
Like any business, running a Rhythm Time franchise involves a variety of activities. However, unlike an ordinary business, you'll operate a proven business plan and be given effective and comprehensive support to help you at all stages of your development.
What's in it for you?
A Rhythm Time children's music franchise is one of the most highly established and comprehensive franchise packages on the market today, including:
- Ongoing support and training
- A complete set of percussion instruments, sensory equipment, lesson plans and teaching aids for every course
- An ipod and docking station
- Online training material and a full set of playlists for each course
- Comprehensive and detailed training manual
- A purpose-built computer program accessed via a secure web link to handle the administration of your business
- A full communication and marketing package accessed via a secure web link.
So does this sound like the sort of fabulous career you've been waiting for?
Just fill in this short form and we'll be in touch!