Watch your work life balance flourish!
Here's a great reason to sing (loudly)!
Part-time Class Leader for young children's music classes
Have you got a good singing voice and want a role that fits in with your busy home and family life? We have the perfect solution.
We are Rhythm Time - award-winning, fun and developmental music classes for babies, toddlers & pre-schoolers.
Over 300 children across Warwickshire enjoy our classes and we need someone who's lively, enthusiastic and organised to join our team.
You'll assist our Class Leader first, while you quickly learn the ropes and ensure that our classes continue to run smoothly and meet our high quality standards. After full training, you'll then lead the classes yourself as a Class Leader.
- You'll enjoy every minute of this fun and sociable role, meeting parents and their children and helping the child's development through our multi-sensory music programmes
- Full training and support
- Within school hours. 2 mornings a week initially
- Pay - starting at £7.83 per hour as a trainee/assistant and rising to £11.50 per class as a Leader.
Is this you?
- Good singing voice essential and a musical background desirable
- Good organisational and admin skills
- Personable, enthusiastic, fun and confident
- Flexible to work increased hours in the future and to cover classes if required. You may also need to run some Saturday morning and summer classes
- Have your own transport.
If you think you're perfect for us, just fill in this short form and we'll come back to you.